Monday, May 27, 2013

Door Number 1, Number 2, or Number 3?

There are a variety of consumer activities that I really really don't like.  I confess that I always feel like I'm being taken advantage of when I buy a car, a mattress, major appliances, or rent a car.  Let's stick with that one for a minute - renting a car.  All you need is a credit card and a license - and then a ton of decisions marked by "INITIAL HERE, HERE, HERE, and SIGN HERE" that you agree to all the fine print that no human being could EVER read before the next person in line would DIE from waiting.   Not to mention, that I don't understand it anyway, even if I did read it - and I have a Master's Degree! (although some question that I got it from the back of a matchbook and paid my money)

But this time, I THINK I DID OK!



A Chevy Camaro.  Whew!  HOT!



$12.09 to rent it for a day but pick it up in Tampa and drop it at Orlando Airport.  Including TAXES and FEES!

I think I'm one up on Alamo this time!

2 comments:

  1. wow - good deal! what company did you use, or was it a local service?

    ReplyDelete