Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Gibsonton Bike Week!

If you know me, you'd think that the "Bike" in the title above refers to a bicycle.  But you'd be wrong.  My friend and neighbor George invited me on a "photographic" expedition to the Gibsonton Motorcycle Week.  He was taking photos as part of a Meetup group.  He's a really good photographer.

Me?  I tagged along and tried to emulate him.  Here's what I got.  It was fun.





Lots of "bikes."















It was a "cold" day, in Florida anyway.  But beautiful sunny, and not a cloud in the sky. 














We even got entertained! 

This is "Galaxy Girl," who climbed 127 feet into to the sky and did some "amazing" acrobatics on the top of the pole.

George asked me if I would climb it for a million bucks.  I'd try.











There was some fine jewelry, too.  I wanted to get one for ML, but George said, "Maybe not."












VROOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment