Monday, August 12, 2013

Honda N600 Rebuild Part 1: Crappy Mechanic

OK, I admit it.  I'm a crappy mechanic.  But there's this problem - I enjoy it!  Now how could that be?  It seems idiosyncratic - most of the time people enjoy what they're good at.  Not sure what that says about me.

You see, my friend Tom told me about this car during "old man's basketball" (3-5 p.m. on Saturday, be there) maybe 4 years ago.  When he told me about it, I had to google it: "Honda N600 car." What a beauty!  Do it!  Google it!  You'll see such great cars.  But I resisted for 6 months.  When he told me the owners were going to tow it to the dump, I had to ACT!  Be DECISIVE! 




 And here it is.  Well, maybe it's surrounded with junk, but at least I can fit it into a two car garage with two other cars.  I always wanted a 3 car garage and doggone it, I reached my goal.

But, really, it's a long story.   Too much for one post.  I hope you'll be able to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment